Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Types Of Blush Wines What Administrative Types Of Positions Are Offered To People With An MS Degree In Agribusiness Management?

What administrative types of positions are offered to people with an MS degree in Agribusiness Management? - types of blush wines

I have an MBA agri-food, but I have a second career in the field of management. I know that I is a lot of money, but my passion for the organization, writing and management fees. Can you should provide some information about the direction I take. Right now I'm home with my two small children. I love it, back in business and have a certain flexibility to be with my family.

1 comment:

Mrs. Common Sense said...

If you have the skills the company needs, you should be able to find a job anywhere an administrative position available, if you do you're the best person for the job can satisfy. Likely to have difficulty is with "flexibility." Most companies have hours to correct it. You may have the opportunity to work on an agreement with a local company to flexibly.

Some companies may consider:

Contact your local extension office AG
Local college or university (especially in the Department of Ag)
USDA
Manufacturing
Feedlot
Seed producers
Wizard of cotton (or other products) Operator

The first four it becomes more difficult to work a flexible schedule.

Temporary employment through a temporary employment agency / staff might be an option. Could be more flexible.

Good luck.

Post a Comment