Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby Gate With Door Dog/Baby/Etc. Gate On A Bedroom Door?

Dog/Baby/Etc. Gate on a bedroom door? - baby gate with door

Last month my father and my step-mother to 2 months old American Bulldog puppy reduced, and since then I have my cat, so technically my room (water and food and bedding are here is good), I can the dog in my room hold, and even my cat has access to what he needs and safety of the puppy.

I do not do it well, because I know that my cat needs a larger space than my room. Recently, I remembered my grandmother had a baby or the dog door (not sure) on a door to keep their dogs in this area, but your cat to jump all the time, and may be reinforced by a person without much trouble, they think me, if I something to my door?

Does anyone else do that? Suggestions on what to see, or what? It must be affordable, not very low, and it would be wonderful if we could close the door without having to take it, but I have put in place to remove it and again when I am, I suppose, as long as non-hARD to do.

10 comments:

Luli said...

It's a good idea, but I think to be honest, you must have an adult conversation with his father and his wife.

It is necessary to explain that the cat is not happy and it's very unhygienic for cat food and cat litter in your room.

Then let the dog run free around the house is ruthlessly against the cat and for you.

Get a doggie door, but have him in the foot of the stairs, then the cat may be the entire floor with cat food and cat litter down the toilet.

vistacav... said...

Walmart is an obstacle for the children (who may also have the same thing, labeled only for the use of PET, but its much more) enter the doors, tighten screws that only the doors, as most children. But it has a revolving door, open and close can be, our cats can jump on him no problem, and it was about $ 30, and metal.

oregano1... said...

I would recommend a baby gate vertical metal rods until the puppy easily mesh. Like this: http://www.google.com/products/catalog?h ... In addition, screwed into the door frame, which is similar to this one. Make sure and mount on the right side of the door frame, allowing you to close the door, and should be good to go!

Launi If you SAY it, OWN it! said...

Yes, I have these doors in my house. They are certainly a bit on the expensive side, but stop them forever and a puppy. What you need to think about. Everything that is not right to be connected to the door jams are lightly pressed and beaten by an American bulldog puppy to the ground.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/dog-suppli ...

Good luck!

Pipertin... said...

My mother has a baby gate to keep their dogs outside the laundry room (they eat cat shit). It works really well for them. Only one eye on the dog and train that would not be tempted to jump the fence, as it is a puppy, it's pretty simple.

Barbara said...

go to a secondhand store and buy a baby is less expensive and must not look down at the door, a good choice for your situation in the vicinity

ms manners said...

While the dog does not harm the cat, it should work.
You can simply use the door of the child passport - what should I do with my dogs themselves.

ms manners said...

While the dog does not harm the cat, it should work.
You can simply use the door of the child passport - what should I do with my dogs themselves.

ms manners said...

While the dog does not harm the cat, it should work.
You can simply use the door of the child passport - what should I do with my dogs themselves.

Stephiee! 1821 said...

Yes. It's a great idea. u could probably save a door in a baby or something. not so expensive. It depends on what size u want.

Post a Comment