Friday, January 8, 2010

Club Olympus At Garden City Chances At Dartmouth And Or Conrell? 10pts?

Chances at dartmouth and or conrell? 10pts? - club olympus at garden city

In a high level, which recently moved and I am so hard to find statistics about my in my new school, but what follows is a list of where I was at my old school and the two should be pretty similar:
I have a high school grade point average of 4.2 weighted, 3.92 unweighted
My class rank from 14 to 345
Composite = 32
Act of writing = 9
Sat SuperScore Connection = 2130
Sat Math1 = 690
Sa Literature = 700
SA = 700 U.S. History

I'm a National Merit Scholar is recommended for the PSAT and I am a National Hispanic Scholar.

Take in my third year, 3 access points and had had only two. I have a 3 in the history of the United States and 5 in the English language. This year I'm less than 3 APs and Spanish IV

I offered 135 hours for a local MP, then was hired by him as a representative on site.

My official position is: Olympus representative class of 10 Club, treasurer of the Club Olympus 11 degrees, 11 degrees Vice President Fbla, after the move, I began a new chapter and was president and founder Fbla in grade 12, Vice - President of DECAdent of the 11th Year.

I was involved in the activities that belong ACDEC, competition Bowl, FBLA, DECA, NHS, A day in the history of the United Nations, Olympus, Stock Market Game Challenge National Finance (3. in state for 2 years) National Economic Challenge (3. in the state for 2 years, 1 in state 1 years than I to 35 in the nation) and the Young Republicans Club.

Can you tell me what you would think, the likelihood of entry and Cornell, Dartmouth (brown) offer on a scale of 1-10 and a conference that might on the areas for improvement?

1 comment:

stevo said...

When I and remained in his, and she had received between .. Choose def in. We enter, it's a great resume, but I have a 23 on the law, and they have a 7 would be in written form, so you want to wow with some good recommendations, but to be honest, I could to a less prestigious university because people are more relaxed and less competitive, Calc, and my teacher told me that to be stopped at any point during the competition must be and must start co .. Enrollment in a school of this class is great, but for me personally, a university for this application is murder, saying that I wouldnt be able to do that, I stink just happen that the tests do not prepare, I say in school, give you the question of meaning. wherever you want hardware-act / SA is fake, do good, that I, because I work hard, and it is not good enough, and someone told me that they can not in the "school because I was a" risk "is not I have a real need.

But is God's work if you are in humans andreally. I commend them for their efforts in high school, I wish my school offers half the things.

Post a Comment