Friday, January 1, 2010

Rudd Air Conditioning Air Conditioning Repairs?

Air conditioning repairs? - rudd air conditioning

My house has installed an air conditioner Rudd in 1994, when the house was built. The points of contact are on the relay, 24 V burned in the unit. I sand the best I could but I really want to replace the paper. R52426 is a Honeywell. The problem is that the manufacturer no longer exists. Grainger 2 has in their catalog and they are like the ones I'm replacing. Who knows if this makes a difference? If I'm with the more expenxive, which is whether the application?
A little confused here so any help is welcome.
Thanks

1 comment:

Thor said...

It makes no difference to have a relay on / from the 220v.

You will avoid a "switch", a name suggested that the more voltage relay contacts hard and fast, burning the arcing contacts.

But how do you calculate the time and burnout. It is quite common.

To the extent that it can adjust and tighten the screws, which are very general. The only consideration is the power coil and 24volt but most are hard enough for residential use.

The only reason I is an exact replacement is still true in a stalemate, or are lazy and do not want to make holes for the mounting screws that were typically 1 / 4 "drill sheet metal screws.

Post a Comment