Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Index Of:video Secret Over A Gig Of Nvidia Graphics Memory And Still Low Windows Experience Index Score?

Over a gig of Nvidia graphics memory and still low Windows Experience Index score? - index of:video secret

I have an Nvidia GeForce Go 7150M graphics card for my laptop. It has 128 MB of dedicated video memory and 1007 MB of shared system memory. I do not know much about graphics cards, but when I try the Windows experience that I got a 2.5 for gaming graphics and 3.1 for graphics of Vista. Should not receive a greater number of IM accounts at a concert of video memory? Can someone tell me why I want to get a low score, or is this a bad video card for Vista?

2 comments:

DevTech said...

It's a bad video chip XP or Vista.

See here:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Grap ...

You do not have a gig of video RAM, the driver has the ability to steal RAM Vista is usually not a good thing ... a kind of double whammy - slow graphics chip with the theft of RAM S / O are combined to give 3 to 4 gigs for themselves!

It is surprising that the experience of the score is really high.

cannabia said...

Shared memory does not count. His team is evaluated on its equipment. And no, this is an excellent video card ... which is average.

Post a Comment