Monday, February 22, 2010

Witty Comments For A Wedding Card What Is A Good Comeback If Someone Puts You Down For Once Being Fat And Ugly?

What is a good comeback if someone puts you down for once being fat and ugly? - witty comments for a wedding card

If someone tries to me, with the words "It can be pretty and thin, but you know are too fat and ugly" and share a humorous and intelligent answer to this?


(Optional) Background: I was £ 215. Now I'm 120 pounds. I confess that I do not even care to British Columbia, to be obese, and honestly, most people who are overweight do if you really love, regardless of weight issues. I wish I could have been. Anyway, when I went with my BF and his sister from the comments do not even know "why you are out of it. She is fat and ugly." That was then. Two weeks ago I went to his marriage, and she did not know he had lost 95 kg. Since I have my hair and clothes more comfortable. PPL, which said there were two, looked better than HER, 17, I said to my BF was "struck" and even the friend told my BF looked hot. Not to mention the fact that he made a lot, the mention made me uncomfortable to BF. My intention was not on the back of the stage, finally, is a wedding dress would be nice, since it is a special occasion. But after I told a friend mentioned that what may be the best way back before Jesus Christ was married to her happened. Never thought of, but I agree. For me it is a triumph of British Columbia, her family has never liked me and always criticized up and down. I shut my piehole without good words for me. Talk is cheap, actions show who we really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment