Friday, February 26, 2010

Implantation Bleed Picture What Is Wrong With This Picture?

What is wrong with this picture? - implantation bleed picture

So I thought that I was pregnant, does not appear in my SHPT. Because he was discovered at the time was the period that has lasted only a few days I start feeling sick and a lot of gas (I know it's serious, but) I have to say. Then I went to the Ministry of Health here, because I have no insurance, and they said, because it 2 weeks later, I was not even a urine sample. I went to a blood test because the new year is approaching, and I'm planning the party. I think I have thrown immediately after the start I saw my sister for lunch.
I am very interested, but my friend did not feel there is still a possibility. My last "real" time was 11/29 and I took4 negative tests. I'm pregnant, I know that everyone could be in my head, I'm worried because not only discovered it against a normal period. In the Department of Health, said that the same points as one point (I do not hear) will be considered! She also had what looked like coffee grounds in his underwear one day (never), said it was just old blood. I'm afraid I'm with the implantation of miscarriage or any bleeding that I had. What should I do, my doctor out of town until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment