Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Side Effects From Sweet And Low Has Anyone Experienced Side Effects When Cutting Out Sugar From The Diet?

Has anyone experienced side effects when cutting out sugar from the diet? - side effects from sweet and low

I decided to cut the sweets / sugar from my diet a week ago. This is not super strict, I eat more fruits, grains and some Kashi that evaporated cane syrup. I rule daily chocolate and / or the type of biscuits and cakes for dessert, so I do not really get all that the first week. But I was very sick when to eat and my stomach was very upset and pain to prepare. I could not eat (apart from the cream of wheat), with no ill. The discomfort of hard, until I woke up the next morning ... I'm not sure whether this is linked to a diet low in sugar (toxins Geting aggrevated perhaps?) Or if it is completely alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment