Sunday, December 20, 2009

Psychiatrist Search Can I Go To A Psychiatrist In My PPO Without Getting A Referral From A Family Physician First?

Can I go to a psychiatrist in my PPO without getting a referral from a family physician first? - psychiatrist search

Recently graduated from school and began a new work by 24 hours at home. My company offers behold a PPO plan with a network of doctors, you can click through reporting, etc. I was diagnosed with ADHD as a child and can not live without my medicine if I want it to work properly at work. I searched through the net and found a list of psychiatrists, were covered. Can I see an appointment with one of them without a doctor? Money is a problem for me now to avoid it in the attempt, if I can.


someone help, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment