Friday, December 18, 2009

Great Gifts For Stroke Victims Is This An Ok 1st Chapter To A Vampire Werewolf Book?

Is this an ok 1st chapter to a vampire werewolf book? - great gifts for stroke victims

Run the tilde is bright
Some say that immortality is the best gift you receave, I say stupid, but who am I to judge? I was one of those who sought this rare gift. I was so grateful that I have the gift, but of course it comes with a price. the 134 years since I have been saying for being an immortal, or a vampire. I guess it slipped my mind slowly painfuly one years is no doubt that I am so involved in my happiness. But then the time of the disaster there was a sudden explosion of Lykens, began to hunt the vampires in the country, but of course thought Lykens differenetly the pack leaders and leaders of the Grand Council met disscused one case and as head of Lykens, Lykens border was 6 miles from its current huntting, and suddenly we were at war, endless war, the rage on until the day Lykens and vampires are dying.

ps. in 12 and just fun 4th

No comments:

Post a Comment